Modern and Sustainable Off-Grid Living in Canada - Seminar Trip 2019
Sat Sep 14 to Thu Sep 19, 2019, Smithers, BC
Modern & Sustainable Off-Grid Living Seminar
September 14. to 19. 2019
Presented by Egenolf Alternative Energy Inc. Smithers, BC, Canada
Seminar Content (Day 1-3):
• ‘Hands on Off-Grid’ Energy self-sufficient lifestyle: background & feasibility, technologies from solar, biomass, energy storage, solar heat pump, Biomeiler, Bio Diesel up to ‘Over unity Energy’
• Water stimulation and energizing. Water is the most important element for life. It has unimagined and inexplicable properties and capabilities, which up to today can’t be explained nor disproved by science. We demonstrate how you can take advantage of those properties and capabilities in you day to day life.
• ‘Emergency Preparedness’ Either economic crises, natural disasters or societal crises. We discuss potential solutions how you can prepare and protect your family and loved ones.
We present the seminar contents during the three days at our farm, 20min east of Smithers, BC overviewing the beautiful Bulkley Valley and surrounded by gorgeous mountain scenery in the midst of a unique flora and fauna.
At the end of each seminar day, we provide you the opportunity to join us for a hike, wildlife observation or watching Northern Lights and the beautiful night sky.
Field trip to the Tetachuk Lake Wilderness Lodge (day 4-6):
• Flight from Burns Lake with a float plane to Twedsumir National Park to the Tetachuk Lake Wilderness Lodge. The hosts Katharina & Theo are well known for their excellent Swiss cuisine. Just the flight alone with the Beaver is a memorable experience.
• Unique wilderness experience and impressions with a lot of possibilities for hiking, canoeing, wildlife watching or just hang out at the beach and relax.
• There will be the opportunity to discuss the seminar topic’s in more depth with John
• Return flight with the Beaver to Burns Lake and road trip back to Smithers.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR DETAILED SEMINAR INFORMATION PACKAGE
PLEASE NOTE: The content of this page is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "Planetfriendly.net") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this listing. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to attend, participate or get involved in any way, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury or any other loss. Please read our full website Terms & Conditions.